• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Ya you have to have purchased a new Focus ST if im not mistaken. Maybe the higher end mustangs qualify too. I didnt think it applied to all Fords. Its a pretty sweet deal.

I am currently going by myself, I can bring one person if someone wants to possibly join. PM me and we can talk. Obviously someone near the area is prefered.

TheBirdy

pilot
The waiting game is real in this thread. Currently working on getting my docs into my OR to make this board, if I do I will post my stats.

In the mean time, here is some motivation. This aircraft awe inspired me since I was 10 and still does till this day. Best of luck to you guys and gals.

akjim101

This is a word for word text message my OR just sent me "Still no board results. Keep an eye on airwarriors.com. They tend to know of board results before my chain of command fills me in."

I think its great that my OR not only knows of this site, but tells his recruits to check it for information. Hopefully the board meets soon.

86auf.jpg

exNavyOffRec

This is a word for word text message my OR just sent me "Still no board results. Keep an eye on airwarriors.com. They tend to know of board results before my chain of command fills me in."

I think its great that my OR not only knows of this site, but tells his recruits to check it for information. Hopefully the board meets soon.

That isn't saying much for your OR's COC

CodyLand

Enter custom title here
pilot
Are you asking if we physically travel to TN for board? If so, the answer is no. The board only reviews our applications on paper.

Oh wow. I assumed (emphasis on ass) that when the board met, we physically interviewed in front of the board members. So the board just reviews and analyzes our package and makes the decision solely on the contents? I'm glad I spent significant time on my Motivational Statement.

brogdawg32

Oh wow. I assumed (emphasis on ass) that when the board met, we physically interviewed in front of the board members. So the board just reviews and analyzes our package and makes the decision solely on the contents? I'm glad I spent significant time on my Motivational Statement.
That is quite the assumption...I'm glad you didn't buy a plane ticket or anything lol

CodyLand

Enter custom title here
pilot
That is quite the assumption...I'm glad you didn't buy a plane ticket or anything lol

haha, very true. I know in the AF one actually interviews in front of a board comprised of officers. Apples and Oranges....or, more appropriately, Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing.

cb812

SNA

CodyLand

Enter custom title here
pilot
I stand corrected. When were your AF boards held? FY2014 has not been a good one for rated boards.