• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

Amauri

ET1 (SW) Pro Rec SWO
No, it was at the request of one of the official recruiting command members.

Nothing to see here.
Odd request but thankfully they waited until the results were out before this.

I have been pro rec'd SWO and first let me say thank you to all of you for the insights provided. I am searching other threads trying to understand what to expect next but I still have a few questions.

1. So what now? Do we wait for it to be updated on BOL since I am AD before submitting anything? I have completed my physical and need to submit the 2807 & 2808. I already have a secret clearance so as of now this should be the only thing they are waiting on to hopefully give me that FS letter.
2. I had three minor surgeries but they were all while on AD. Do I still need to submit the surgery docs with the 2807 & 2808?

civ42

is there any way to check for pro-rec for SWO? Did you guys just message NavyOffRec? still no news from my recruiter...

bluemarlin04

Odd request but thankfully they waited until the results were out before this.

I have been pro rec'd SWO and first let me say thank you to all of you for the insights provided. I am searching other threads trying to understand what to expect next but I still have a few questions.

1. So what now? Do we wait for it to be updated on BOL since I am AD before submitting anything? I have completed my physical and need to submit the 2807 & 2808. I already have a secret clearance so as of now this should be the only thing they are waiting on to hopefully give me that FS letter.
2. I had three minor surgeries but they were all while on AD. Do I still need to submit the surgery docs with the 2807 & 2808?
I'm not an officer recruiter but I am an hm1 who was the LPO of deployment health.

you don't need the surgery docs for a 2707 or 08 . A idc will see it it in mrrs or Alta or whatever system and go from there when they sign off the forms. You do need a current pha though and HIV test for the med hx forms though.

texag2010

is there any way to check for pro-rec for SWO? Did you guys just message NavyOffRec? still no news from my recruiter...
PM either NavyOffRec or Robb Dearth, they are both officer recruiters. Jcr1228 has the list as well. Any of those guys should be able to tell you. I actually didn't hear from my recruiter until this afternoon, even though I found out on here last night.

Foxtrot20

You can also try calling your recruiter. It seems like some of the NRDs didn't get the list until today.

ravioli

I sent my OR an email around noon today. If I don't hear from him by noon tomorrow, than I'll be asking here if I'm select or non-select. Keeping my fingers crosses, I know the odds are against me.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
PM either NavyOffRec or Robb Dearth, they are both officer recruiters. Jcr1228 has the list as well. Any of those guys should be able to tell you. I actually didn't hear from my recruiter until this afternoon, even though I found out on here last night.

.......or you could just wait until the recruiter calls you and gives you the news in the proper way.

As important as these board results are to you guys individually, the recruiters have a whole ton of stuff going on besides just this board.

Not everything is an emergency. Be patient. Give your recruiter a break.

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
.......or you could just wait until the recruiter calls you and gives you the news in the proper way.

As important as these board results are to you guys individually, the recruiters have a whole ton of stuff going on besides just this board.

Not everything is an emergency. Be patient. Give your recruiter a break.

Yeah that's what I did. I could tell my recruiter was excited to be able to deliver the news to me about the Pro-rec, so I'm glad I waited to find out from him as opposed to on here.

If I was a recruiter, telling someone they made it would be one of the best parts of the job for me, so I'd recommend you wait as well.