• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

USNShadow

Round 2
Emailed and called OR yesterday, still waiting on response. The tension, nerves are rising more and more. Did not think that was possible. lol

Res784

You guys could be waiting a little longer. When I was selected in January, the boards met on a Thursday, results were not out until the NEXT Friday. I know what you're all going through :)

rbwill2

You guys could be waiting a little longer. When I was selected in January, the boards met on a Thursday, results were not out until the NEXT Friday. I know what you're all going through :)

if i were smart and listened to my OR i wouldn't be getting my hopes up until late next week....i can't help it tho. the fake out phone calls from unknown numbers to my cell have GOT to stop. my heart races ever call i get.

swerdna

None
Contributor
True the wait could always be longer, patience is that silver lining. lol.

Your wait will be longer because after Pro-Rec, you get to wait for Final Select. I was pro-rec'd in January and still haven't gotten my FS.

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
This is worse than being a kid waiting for Christmas. At least then you knew it was going to be on Dec. 25th.

Farva, your suspension...continues.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
I think CNRC left early today or had the day off :icon_rage. I had one of my LTs call the fleet processor to get the results (because nothing is in the system yet), but no answer. I gave up and left for the day :(.

I was also told the board was held longer then normal, so there must have been A LOT of applicants.

I guess we are all left hanging until Monday, at best... Thurs or Fri at worst!

lg106

BTP1368,

What fraternity are you in "I'm guessing maybe beta theta pi because of the BTP?" And damn that is a high ASTB score, congrats!!!

lg106

i think cnrc left early today or had the day off :icon_rage. I had one of my lts call the fleet processor to get the results (because nothing is in the system yet), but no answer. I gave up and left for the day :(.

I was also told the board was held longer then normal, so there must have been a lot of applicants.

I guess we are all left hanging until monday, at best... Thurs or fri at worst!

#@%k

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)
My recruiter isn't even sure if I was seen by this months board yet, Whats worse then the results is finding I have another month to go O.<

Speedy3

My recruiter isn't even sure if I was seen by this months board yet, Whats worse then the results is finding I have another month to go O.<

I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain they have a list that your OR can see of the names of the people being seen. That's how I found out I got bumped...:(

Big Biff

Got Em
I'm no expert, but I'm fairly certain they have a list that your OR can see of the names of the people being seen. That's how I found out I got bumped...:(

Yes, they can look for you being pq'd and being seen by the board. I finally broke down and called my OR today, He said this is about par for the course... Last month was kind of a fluke getting out so early, and I should hear something by mid-week.:icon_boxi