• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 09 Boards

USNShadow

Round 2
just so you know, I was up for two boards and the first one i didnt find out till the end of the month and the second found out on the 23rd; but feel free to contact your OR. its their job and your only taking a min out of their day to get a update. good'luck

i was thinking of that as well. Just dk it its best to wait till tomorrow.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
just so you know, I was up for two boards and the first one i didnt find out till the end of the month and the second found out on the 23rd; but feel free to contact your OR. its their job and your only taking a min out of their day to get a update. good'luck

Last month the results came out early and people were notified immediately right after; this may be a trend. Check out this March board thread from 13 March.

Some ORs don’t care about the results that much, so they will wait until whenever to notify their people. But, as you have seen, some ORs hunt down the results if they are out (or believe they are out) and inform their people. I just hope your ORs are willing to hunt down the results and don’t wait days to inform you.

I’ll post sometime tomorrow morning after I contact my OPO department to get more info on these results.

Stand by...

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Today's D-Day people...hope you all are getting a good night's rest, as (hopefully) everyone will be partying it up later tonight after hearing of your pro-recs. Good luck to all, and I hope to see some victory posts on here later today.

rbwill2

guys (and gals?), we gotta make sure to post immediately when we get the results from our OR so everyone else knows for sure the results are out and available.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Still nothing!! I called my command and they said to "call back later... the system is not working" or some bull like that!!!! Dam the Navy information systems!!!

rbwill2

i emailed my recruiter asking him if there was any truth to the results being out...

"Just rumors, Rob. They haven't even convened the board yet."

blarged

ready
i emailed my recruiter asking him if there was any truth to the results being out...

"Just rumors, Rob. They haven't even convened the board yet."

Must be a big ole' April fools sorta month! I know how you guys feel, the first board I went through, I didn't hear about select/non-select until the very last day of the month.