• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A few System questions

illinijoe05

Nachos
pilot
No disrespect meant here but I want to get somethign straight. This thread wasnt meant to be a "I hate my onwing what an a$shole" thread. It was meant to help me prepare for a brief (which it didnt do at all) Im not goign to send anyone his name because im not goign to "dime" him out like that. Yes hes tough, yes sometimes i wonder why he is the way he is. But you know what, from what i can tell (2 weeks with him) is that if i needed him to go to bat for me sometime, i have no doubt he would. SO im goign to extend him the same respect and not have a bunch of people talking about him behind his back.
Joe

MasterBates

Maybe I came off wrong, I was just wondering who it was, not lookign to talk "smack" about them.

Just sounded like a system nazi I flew with (great guy, but is a systems nazi in the truest LAMPS sense) was wondering if it was him..

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
Speaking of nitnoid questions....here is one of my favorites.

Where is all the wood located in the T-34?

QUOTE]

I wish I could resist...

There are actually 5 total. 2 in each lollipop (where you plug in your comm). They are tounge depressors. And the O2 bottle is affixed to the 5th piece.

Shazam!

I had heard that one in Primary and went and asked the L3 guys (always helpful people!). I was just sitting like crouching tiger hidden LT waiting to be asked that question in a brief. That day never came. So I jumped on the chance to spout out my hard earned knowledge here! Haha.