• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

55% chance U.S. disintegrates, sez Russian academic

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
well it seems that the cartels are even much better armed than the average Texan....recent Mexican seizure....

cartel2.jpg

cartel.jpg

I'd bet Hells Angels, or your average South Central street gang has them out gunned.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
Alaska would go to the Russians?! I don't know about that. With murmurs of cecession always coming from Alaskans, I don't think they would get in bed with another distant government. They would just become the sovereign country of Alaska. I mean, why would they want to be Russian, when they can just look out their backdoors and SEE Russia? :D

I think the Ruskies just want our oil.

MPH

I like the part where Central North America falls under "Canadian influence"...I'll take my Black Velvet and some "Red Green" episodes, but no way is a Canadian going to run the show over ANYBODY from the Twin Cities. Maybe Canada can run Minot, but Minneapolis--no.

Plus, everyone from Minn. knows that Canadians are afraid of the dark.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
well it seems that the cartels are even much better armed than the average Texan....recent Mexican seizure....

cartel2.jpg

cartel.jpg

Cartel? I thought that was Bevo's gun collection.

I have to admit I am jealous of the 4 or more Barrett's they have.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Having been born and raised in Tennessee, trust me there are WAY too many patriotic rednecks with a shotgun rack in truck window to ever want to join the EU, and Texas join Mexico!? This guy is still brainwashed by the Soviet propaganda, and has probably never even visited the US.

Bevo16

pilot
Funny one Statesman.

It's even funnier that my dad and I just got back from the range. In front of me I have two AR-15's that are each less than 2 weeks old, two Colt 1911 Series 70s, one S&W M&P 9mm, a Walther PPK, and a Remington 7400 in .308 that I have to clean from my hunting excursion this morning....and a cleaning kit.

I only fired about 350 rounds today.

Time to get greasy.

Bring on the Mexicans..we are zeroed in and ready. They would be lucky to advance to Refugio.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
The more likely scenario is an invasion by Soviet-supplied Cubans and Nicaraguans from the south. Precision nuke strikes to take out major communication centers followed by airborne drops deep into the mid-west. Then Jed kills them all with his Winchester.

51Z6A8CED9L._SS500_.jpg

exhelodrvr

pilot
The more likely scenario is an invasion by Soviet-supplied Cubans and Nicaraguans from the south. Precision nuke strikes to take out major communication centers followed by airborne drops deep into the mid-west. Then Jed kills them all with his Winchester.

Where do we get such teenagers?!