• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31July2023 SNA/SNFO Board

AeawCP

This is my 4th time applying for NFO, I hope I get a yes this time. I just got a DNR for the supply board so it’s not looking to optimistic.

BDavis11

Contributor
This is my 4th time applying for NFO, I hope I get a yes this time. I just got a DNR for the supply board so it’s not looking to optimistic.
Damn we’re you not competitive? They basically picked up everyone smh

klk1234

Does anybody might any chance have a waiver example to apply when you will finish your bachelors after the due date. Thank you

gtownjake

Does anybody might any chance have a waiver example to apply when you will finish your bachelors after the due date. Thank you
I don't know of such a thing... if there is one my OR did it all.

*Edit- I should clarify I'm not AD

gtownjake

I'm curious if still being in school affects selection since the program authorization specifically states that they'll only accept age waivers.
That would be a little scummy of them to tell us we can apply 12 months out and then reject all in-school applicants, so I hope that's not the case.

Anthony2000

PRO-REC Y SNA
Sheesh, yea I haven’t told my work anything lol I don’t want that burden

My OR wanted a LOR from my boss and I work at a very well know institution in Finance, and layoffs are always happening in my space so I was pretty uneasy about telling my boss but he was all for it and I never new he was in the Coast Guard so that was a plus. No foreseeable layoff for me and he’s also putting me up for promotion this month! Also the SEC is always on our ass about any outside documentation but it cleared no problem.