• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Redsky330

Crunched the numbers on our estimated timelines, based on the October 2019 Board:

Pro Rec Y = 22 /23 applicants received 24 days after Board Meeting.
OCS Class Dates = an average of 131 Days after Board Meeting.

Long story short: Buckle up

Mike9595

Crunched the numbers on our estimated timelines, based on the October 2019 Board:

I said as soon as possible for class dates so I hope not that long ouch but good info thanks!

alezale

My recruiter said that at the last board about 300 people applied. So if it's the same around this time, I need about 250 people to find this thread and add their statistics the spread sheet.

Thanos

Summertime hell yeah ladies and gents!

Damn though this really is Great Wait 2

I said as soon as possible for class dates so I hope not that long ouch but good info thanks!

I think you’re allowed to change that though, or at least my recruiter told me I could. We just put down Feb 1 as my date, which clearly isn’t realistic lol

Mike9595

Summertime hell yeah ladies and gents!

Damn though this really is Great Wait 2

I think you’re allowed to change that though, or at least my recruiter told me I could. We just put down Feb 1 as my date, which clearly isn’t realistic lol

I thought I was going to be able to get to the OCT board somehow my recruiter thought we could potentially get after the deadline so we made it 1/20...That aint happening but I am ok with a great turn around

Bender24

My recruiter said that at the last board about 300 people applied. So if it's the same around this time, I need about 250 people to find this thread and add their statistics the spread sheet.
Applying SNA

GPA: 3.255
Major-Aviation Maintenance Sciences
OAR: 53
AQR: 7
PFAR: 8
FOFAR: 7
Male, 22 y/o, no prior service