• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Thanos

I’m still not even 100% sure exactly what the correct version is

If we have to memorize it verbatim and I’ve been memorizing the wrong words, that’ll suck haha. But yeah it’d probably be minor tweaks. I’m just going to assume the 2018 one is current because it’s on the Navy website and 2018 wasn’t that long ago

Thanos

Also do you guys do you think the board is gonna factor in whether we got that yummy yum? be honest

BrianTruix

Anyone know how I can figure out if my stuff got to the board? I got the letters i was medically cleared and the package would be forwarded but my command doesn’t have this list other have commented on.

Applying for: SNA
ASTB: 51, 6/7/7
GPA: 3.3
Degree: B.S. Cyber Security
Prior Service: Yes

Csl221

Anyone know how I can figure out if my stuff got to the board? I got the letters i was medically cleared and the package would be forwarded but my command doesn’t have this list other have commented on.

The only way I know is to ask your recruiter until someone gets their hands on the AT list and posts it.

Doc Engel

The "at board list" still hasn't been released. If you are active duty and you were told that you were medically cleared and that your package was forwarded to the community manager then you should be good to go. I am also active duty and was told the same thing and I followed up with the processor and he verified that is all we need to do. The at board list can be accessed here with a CAC card when it is put up. https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Board Schedule and At Board Lists.aspx

BrianTruix

The "at board list" still hasn't been released. If you are active duty and you were told that you were medically cleared and that your package was forwarded to the community manager then you should be good to go. I am also active duty and was told the same thing and I followed up with the processor and he verified that is all we need to do. The at board list can be accessed here with a CAC card when it is put up. https://mpte.navy.deps.mil/sites/nrc/n3/n31/SitePages/Board Schedule and At Board Lists.aspx
Perfect. I figured Paul would hit me up if there were any issues but just making sure. Thanks for the response.

Doc Engel

The only way I know is to ask your recruiter until someone gets their hands on the AT list and posts it.
As far as I am aware, the at board list will be the only way for active duty personnel to verify that their package made it to the board since we don't coordinate with a recruiter.