• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

flywolf

im interested in the NFO pipeline for F/18 hornets or EA/18 growlers. by my EAS I will need a heavy age waiver. I am prior enlisted as well and currently a USMC Officer. I have a bachelors in Aerospace Engineering and maths and pending masters in unnamed aircraft systems. im working on my multi so by 2024 I can interservice transfer for Naval strike. any gouge or advice would be appreciated!!

flywolf

OCS Class: 07-23
Class Date: 27112022
Hey everyone I made this so we can go ahead and get to know each other, and stay in the loop with information.
im interested in the NFO pipeline for F/18 hornets or EA/18 growlers. by my EAS I will need a heavy age waiver. I am prior enlisted as well and currently a USMC Officer. I have a bachelors in Aerospace Engineering and maths and pending masters in unnamed aircraft systems. im working on my multi so by 2024 I can interservice transfer for Naval strike. any gouge or advice would be appreciated!!

flywolf

space_sailor

Hey boss,
This thread isn't the best location to ask for this type of gouge... no need to spam it in here. I personally don't know jack about your question but by and large when you ask about "chances of xyz aircraft" you are going to get snarky answers.

Ain't nobody know for sure how likely it is that you will get a certain aircraft. Needs of the Navy and all...

Last edited:

flywolf

Hey boss,
This thread isn't the best location to ask for this type of gouge... no need to spam it in here. I personally don't know jack about your question but by and large when you ask about "chances of xyz aircraft" you are going to get snarky answers.

Ain't nobody know for sure how likely it is that you will get a certain aircraft. Needs of the Navy and all...

flywolf

got it and i meant no disrespect to you or anyone else with my questions. courtesy demands if you one can point the other in the right direction so be it and that's fine. I am new to this forum and was looking for answers.Trust me I know the needs of a branch when it demands it. ive been in the marine corps for a decade. Thanks for your input

GoldLeaf

got it and i meant no disrespect to you or anyone else with my questions. courtesy demands if you one can point the other in the right direction so be it and that's fine. I am new to this forum and was looking for answers.Trust me I know the needs of a branch when it demands it. ive been in the marine corps for a decade. Thanks for your input
Hey, try this section. https://www.airwarriors.com/communi...ur-questions-here.28348/page-471#post-1063432

Not sure if you've taken the ASTB/ OAR yet or if it's required for interservice transfer. If it is, that's a huge factor. Poke around the forum and ask around, someone will point you in the right direction. Most of us in this one are not priors so can't be of much help. Good Luck!

space_sailor

I've taken the astb 6, 6, 5
If you’re currently serving might want to look into ISPP; not sure how it works but if you meet the requirements you have a golden ticket to be a SNFO.
If you are applying the civilian route to OCS you should retake the ASTB; aim for 7s

Last edited:

jdmurray

Good afternoon all,

I see this has been a group for awhile. So the answer might be in here somewhere so apologizes if it’s redundant. Are there any Priors in here who asked for this class date AND received their orders/ FINSEL?

My CoC slated me for this class time & Mr. Celestine acknowledged but I haven’t received orders or my FINSEL yet? Anybody else in this predicament?