• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

Hey all. Haven't gotten word yet from my recruiter on my official class (aside from a phone call back in December notifying me of my selection as an SNA), but saw a document that shows I'm in the 07-23 Class, so looks like I'll be joining y'all there!

Not a thing. Asked him if he could confirm my class date and he said anything he would be able to tell me would only be speculation, so he can't tell me anything.

On another note, does anyone know where I can find info on the process after OCS? I've been reading that a lot of us will get temporary time-filling positions, but some will go strait to Pensacola? Was looking to find info on living arrangements and things of that nature.

GoldLeaf

Not a thing. Asked him if he could confirm my class date and he said anything he would be able to tell me would only be speculation, so he can't tell me anything.

On another note, does anyone know where I can find info on the process after OCS? I've been reading that a lot of us will get temporary time-filling positions, but some will go strait to Pensacola? Was looking to find info on living arrangements and things of that nature.
Expect to OHARP for roughly 90 days, then after you may still be sitting in Pensacola checking in daily until your class start date. OHARP from what I heard is optional (Mind you won't be getting BAH while home). However, I'd recommend doing it to get your things in order, see family, and to kill time rather than having to check in every day for months in Pensacola until you start.

Doback

Expect to OHARP for roughly 90 days, then after you may still be sitting in Pensacola checking in daily until your class start date. OHARP from what I heard is optional (Mind you won't be getting BAH while home). However, I'd recommend doing it to get your things in order, see family, and to kill time rather than having to check in every day for months in Pensacola until you start.
Do you know if check in at Pensacola will happen any faster if you skip/opt out of OHARP?

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Do you know if check in at Pensacola will happen any faster if you skip/opt out of OHARP?
Depends on the backup when you graduate. Our SNAs (and nukes) were told to do oharp. The only people that stayed back were waiting on medical waivers. Things change every hour while you are there, so follow what the class team says.

I'm curious to know what some of y'all are doing in the meantime while waiting for report dates? Work? School? What are y'all up to?

I am a project manager for a mechanical construction contractor, we're the main contractor on Fort Hood in Texas.

SE_53

I'm an engineer doing investment castings for areospace and defense. Its a drag so I'm gonna stop working a few months before shipping to spend time with family back home.

RhodesReese

Your recruiter can check class rosters on ENTRS. If you’re submitted for a certain class your info will be on there. I’m not a recruiter but I have access to class rosters for all Navy courses. It’s not a hard thing to see if you have a CAC

Hey y’all just got notified that I got accepted for NFOwith this class date. Super stoked!
Welcome! Out of curiosity, were you given a class date or a class number? All I have thus far (From NOV21 board) is that I am Class 07-23, which I have found out to be 27NOV2022.