• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 Nov 2022 OCS Class

lalasbaito

Hi everyone, just got orders to this class! I was tracking follow-on training (e.g. IP Basic Training, etc.) would be in Virginia Beach, but my orders have Newport for OCS and IP Basic Training. Does anyone else have this? I plan on talking to my Detailer, but they won't be up for a while.

Joseph Arroyo

Hi everyone, just got orders to this class! I was tracking follow-on training (e.g. IP Basic Training, etc.) would be in Virginia Beach, but my orders have Newport for OCS and IP Basic Training. Does anyone else have this? I plan on talking to my Detailer, but they won't be up for a while.
My understanding is that your orders to VA will be given to you prior of graduating from OCS. Maybe thats why you have RI for both as of now.

mikeclark

What's up everyone, I am wondering if anyone has a detailed packing list for OCS they could share. I am having a tough time getting any information out of my recruiter and do not necessarily trust everything I have read online. Anything helps! Looking forward to meeting you guys next month! Thank you.

Adam80

if you scroll down youll see the suggested packing list. Link does not work on mobile very well.

this user made a pretty good one which i based mine off as well.

HACAPT45

This AM informed all SNA/SNFO's in classes 06/23 (6November22) and 07/23 (27November22) rolled to "INDEFINITELY" due to backup in Pensacola. Also included OCS graduate already at Pensacola sent home (OHARP). Understand class 07/23 also affected which would push those down the line. Looking for input from anyone affected and/or informed

Adam80

A lot of selects are affected but the chatter is at a low because there has not been any more details coming down to pipeline. the 'Flight School Backed Up' thread has a few scraps of information - not anything you don't already know unfortunately.

HACAPT45

A lot of selects are affected but the chatter is at a low because there has not been any more details coming down to pipeline. the 'Flight School Backed Up' thread has a few scraps of information - not anything you don't already know unfortunately.
Understand but surprised not the chatter expected .... especially after a year of waiting and 3 weeks prior to OCS. Would appear to have a domino effect on all SNA/SNFO classes going forward. Perhaps those affected will look for some input on Air Warriors once they recover from the gut punch. Thanks for your input.

Adam80

Understand but surprised not the chatter expected .... especially after a year of waiting and 3 weeks prior to OCS. Would appear to have a domino effect on all SNA/SNFO classes going forward. Perhaps those affected will look for some input on Air Warriors once they recover from the gut punch. Thanks for your input.
not sure if you are in the Nov 27 groupme - on pg 10 there's a link

HACAPT45

Hope this helps a bit ....... FLIGHT SCHOOL BACKED UP .... started in Aug - 15 pages