• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

GodofAeons

Yep. And I'm worried, because I want to apply for this board too, but I don't think I can until we hear back.

Its looking like 6 weeks will be the new norm.

Reactions: A D

Mike D.

Contributor
They're due on 11 DEC. However, most places want them in a week or so prior for hit corrections, hence the 1 DEC due date, but that's a local due date and not a global due date. San Diego here wants it in by today as well as a few others.
Thanks for the heads up.
So if that is a global due date, couldn’t I in theory switch recruiters real quick to another guy I know in another city and see if he can submit my package?

Metromedic

Contributor
Thanks for the heads up.
So if that is a global due date, couldn’t I in theory switch recruiters real quick to another guy I know in another city and see if he can submit my package?
In theory yes. But it’s the recruiting districts that set the deadline. A lot of districts want paperwork in before to see if there are any hits that’ll reject it at the board.

thebullet914

Contributor
Hey all, first time posting- Sent in my app today for this board, SNA only, 65 8/8/8, super pumped. What is the "sheet" you guys are talking about adding your names to? Also, is there a way to track my application and see where it's at/if it makes it to the board? I've only been dealing with my OR and feel like I don't have a ton of insight on how the process works on the back end. He said it was going through quality control in his chain of command. Will have to do some digging on this site.

Mouselovr

Contributor
Hey all, first time posting- Sent in my app today for this board, SNA only, 65 8/8/8, super pumped. What is the "sheet" you guys are talking about adding your names to? Also, is there a way to track my application and see where it's at/if it makes it to the board? I've only been dealing with my OR and feel like I don't have a ton of insight on how the process works on the back end. He said it was going through quality control in his chain of command. Will have to do some digging on this site.

Here's the link to the sheet!

Thank you so much. No, I don’t have any recruiter. I have to make my package ready by myself. Because I am already enlisted and that’s why I am not getting any help at all.

Metromedic

Contributor
Thank you so much. No, I don’t have any recruiter. I have to make my package ready by myself. Because I am already enlisted and that’s why I am not getting any help at all.
If you're enlisted that's a whole different ball game. Surely there is someone who could assist you?

Coffee & JP8

Theres quite a few enlisted guys on here. you gotta get in contact with your closest Officer Recruiting station. its on the Navy website. They will help with everything you need. If you can get all your ducks in a row, your looking at the May board at the earliest. Its takes some time to get the packages together and the submission deadline for the January board is next Friday and many of the ORs are requiring submissions today to get them reviewed and corrected in time.