• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

dvella12

Until they take the 25JAN board off of that site, I'm not worried. OR submitted my application this past Monday. Richmond NRD if anyone cares.
So I saw this post and I contacted the Richmond NRD just now. I was told packets received will not be boarded until March due to “quota limitation.”

Revitalized

So I saw this post and I contacted the Richmond NRD just now. I was told packets received will not be boarded until March due to “quota limitation.”
Well that conflicts with the information you were given by the Commander from Atlanta. So which one is it? Packets won't be seen until March or until June? At this point, you're just adding to the confusion. There's conflicting information coming from 15 different "sources" and yet nothing official has been released.

Wouldn't it be better to wait until an official memo or an updated document with board dates is released? I get that you are trying give people a clear picture or understanding of the situation, but what you just wrote does not provide any clarity and is a stark contradiction to your initial claim.

Can we just chill until January and see what happens? If it turns out that you are right, then we will all face the reality of the situation and you can say you told us so.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Well that conflicts with the information you were given by the Commander from Atlanta. So which one is it? Packets won't be seen until March or until June? At this point, you're just adding to the confusion. There's conflicting information coming from 15 different "sources" and yet nothing official has been released.

Wouldn't it be better to wait until an official memo or an updated document with board dates is released? I get that you are trying give people a clear picture or understanding of the situation, but what you just wrote does not provide any clarity and is a stark contradiction to your initial claim.

Can we just chill until January and see what happens? If it turns out that you are right, then we will all face the reality of the situation and you can say you told us so.

Yes, I think villo said this same thing before. I totally agree with both of you. We are being trolled. Again, I just hope that no one following the thread gets discouraged! Keep on keeping on!

SetHarth01

First Board. 25 y/o E4 right now. 57 7/6/7. GPA 3.3. Trying SNA. Still need waivers for PFA since they've all been cancelled. Not sure how to get them approved from the committee ahead of time.

Metromedic

Contributor
First Board. 25 y/o E4 right now. 57 7/6/7. GPA 3.3. Trying SNA. Still need waivers for PFA since they've all been cancelled. Not sure how to get them approved from the committee ahead of time.
Uh, you’re a whole different ball game if your active duty ?

exNavyOffRec

I mean... less competition...
I’m joking ?
you are not wrong, when this has happened before many NRD's were caught with their pants down and missed out.

there have been times when they did stop boards for various reasons, each time it was put out to everyone at the same time.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
you are not wrong, when this has happened before many NRD's were caught with their pants down and missed out.

there have been times when they did stop boards for various reasons, each time it was put out to everyone at the same time.

All for the team as long as I get to play lol

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
Have you really not done any PFA’s even during training? How are you E4 having not done any? Only the last two have been canceled, which should be listed as excused. I doubt you’d need a waiver for that, but don’t quote me.