• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23MAY2022 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Ultrals1

AWR1 Guyton
Easy day. I've only spent a few weeks at Whidbey but I loved it. I've spent some time at the other command in your building. I joined in 11 so maybe a 2-3 years ahead of you... Who were you over at 74 with? We talking Mirth, Reilly, Roman timeframe or Dickerson timeframe? Or even a bit later
Yeah I was there with Reilly, Roman, etc. Joined in 12. Did you submit a package for this May board? Another fellow AWR1 cote (hsm74) picked up NFO on this last board and recommended submitting so I thought I would give it a try. My ASTB scores are a little low but I have only taken the test once and blindly at that...

McViking007

Yeah I was there with Reilly, Roman, etc. Joined in 12. Did you submit a package for this May board? Another fellow AWR1 cote (hsm74) picked up NFO on this last board and recommended submitting so I thought I would give it a try. My ASTB scores are a little low but I have only taken the test once and blindly at that...
Yeh I know Cote pretty well. I was a MISR WTI and Air Wing Instructor in Fallon during 74's last Air Wing. Cote would likely have come to NAWDC if he hadn't picked up. I think the play for him was either SEAWOLF or to replace me at MISR. I applied on this board so it's a waiting game now. Fingers crossed for both of us amigo. Hit me offline if I can ever do anything to help you out.

jpl1998

Anyone know how we’re gonna be notified about acceptance/rejection? (Recruiters? Phone call? Text? Email?)
Also, just throwing this out there, one of the boards last year got their results in 8 days. Tomorrow marks our 8th day of waiting?)

Dboom85

Banned
Anyone know how we’re gonna be notified about acceptance/rejection? (Recruiters? Phone call? Text? Email?)
Also, just throwing this out there, one of the boards last year got their results in 8 days. Tomorrow marks our 8th day of waiting?)
From my understanding that 8 day wait time was once in a blue moon