• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

FloridaDad

A family friend lent me a bunch of flight sim gear when I told him I was studying for the ASTB and I'm supposed to give it back to him after I pass the test. I haven't used it yet however because I've been so busy studying and I've been using the sim on here for practice. I feel like I'm going to get way more benefit familiarizing myself with it after I'm accepted so I feel bad. I might ask to hold on to it for longer

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
A family friend lent me a bunch of flight sim gear when I told him I was studying for the ASTB and I'm supposed to give it back to him after I pass the test. I haven't used it yet however because I've been so busy studying and I've been using the sim on here for practice. I feel like I'm going to get way more benefit familiarizing myself with it after I'm accepted so I feel bad. I might ask to hold on to it for longer
I've got some flight sim stuff and I have a bittersweet feeling when I think I may just liquidate it if I go to OCS and beyond...

Skylanepilot1981

Make sure the yoke and throttle are shitty in quality

Mike D.

Contributor
Man. I used to think the same thing. "If I get picked up to be a pilot, I better learn how to fly and get as much sim time as I can!" lol wrong. Learn Bravo. Learn Charlie. Learn the entire OCR if you can. Learn ditties. Learn how to fold your bed with hospital corners...how to shine boots...LEARN CHOW HALL PROCEDURES!

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Has anyone else been able to contact their OR or Mr. Celestin on how things are progressing?

I still can’t fathom why Mr.Celestin would state, “I might have them on my desk,” yet, a week later, we still don’t have them?

DutchyO1

Contributor
Hey guys long time lurker, first time poster. I was wondering how y'all got LORs. I haven't yet started the process (I'm waiting to graduate college in June of 23) and I don't really know how to network into the community. Do you guys have any tips?