• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15OCT23 OCS Class

Selected SNA for this OCS class.

Does anybody happen to know what deferring your OCS class date would look like? I’ve been rehabbing a low back issue and may need some more time to get healthier.
Talk to your recruiter and ask to push back. I was originally for Sept 3 but I pushed it out to this one.

OneTime

Just received official orders on NSIPS today. Looking forward to working with you all next month!

- CWT1 selected for 1810

OneTime

Does any one know what is the deal with the new processing week?
From my Mustang Facebook post, to clarify when and why we are reporting early:

I just got off the phone with Millington and got confirmation that OCS added a week of P-Days *before* the class convene date.

For instance, I just received my orders 2 days ago for 15OCT to OCS, which was the date I originally selected. That evening, I was informed that I would have to show up on 9OCT for P-Days. This is for both civilian and active duty applicants.

The reason being is too many (mostly civilian) applicants have been falling behind early due to the necessary trainings that us Active Duty have already been subjected to, plus medical processes, etc. This assures everyone is on the same page and ready for the class convene date... so I'm told.

Santorini1991

There is now a Facebook group for friends and family for the Oct 9th (was 15th) OCS class. There is usually one for each class. Please encourage any of your ‘supporters’ to join if you think they would like to. The name of the group is Navy OCS Class 05-24. Spread the message. Thanks!

spartan22

There is now a Facebook group for friends and family for the Oct 9th (was 15th) OCS class. There is usually one for each class. Please encourage any of your ‘supporters’ to join if you think they would like to. The name of the group is Navy OCS Class 05-24. Spread the message. Thanks!
Do you know if you guys are supposed to check-in to OCS on Oct 9th or Oct 8th? I'm in a different class, but I'm trying to figure out what day check-in is relative to the convene dates. Thanks.

Santorini1991

Do you know if you guys are supposed to check-in to OCS on Oct 9th or Oct 8th? I'm in a different class, but I'm trying to figure out what day check-in is relative to the convene dates. Thanks.
Been told to check in before 4pm on 9th for ‘processing week’. First class that has had this added to their training apparently.