• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

chefmike1126

I know the results go to BOL for fleet commands to see results. will the MPTE portal and the commands get the results at the same time? Mainly asking to see if my CO will know my results at the same time or before me since I have acess to MPTE...

Vincent

Got the "unofficial" confirmation that I was, indeed professionally recommended for the board that was supposed to convene on 14MAY18. Results should be posted after they have been bottom-lined. Good luck to all.

My CCC on ship said that the OS1 said he'd like to have the results posted by Friday. Congratz on gettting Pro-Req'd! I'll keep checking but we'll see on Friday!

Vincent

I'm pretty sure he had 4.0 GPA and an 83 OAR, also Letter of Recommendations from 3 Senators and the President of the United States. Also, had an interview from Mattis in his package. His statements were not only SWO centric but also just the word "SWO" copy and pasted 250 times.

Pretty average package, in my opinion.

MarckM

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
AD: GM1(EXW/SW/AW)-11.5 years
Applying for: SWO
Undergrad Degree: Business-4.0
OAR: 48
Interviews: Vice Admiral, Captain, Commander, and Two Lieutenant Commanders
LoR's: Vice Admiral (CO endorsement), Retired Rear Admiral, Commander, and Major (Marine Corps)
Current Eval: #2 EP
Awards: NAM X 2, Good Conduct X 3, MOVSM, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Navy Unit Commendation, Meritorious Unit Commendation X 2, and others (GWOT, GWOT Sea Service, Sea Service X 2, Expert Rifle and Pistol)

Hope this answers all questions you had...tried to follow format others were using.

Vincent

I'm pretty sure he had 4.0 GPA

giphy.gif

abctotheabc

AD: GM1(EXW/SW/AW)-11.5 years
Applying for: SWO
OAR: 48
Interviews: Vice Admiral, Captain, Commander, and Two Lieutenant Commanders
LoR's: Vice Admiral (CO endorsement), Retired Rear Admiral, Commander, and Major (Marine Corps)
Current Eval: #2 EP
Awards: NAM X 2, Good Conduct X 3, MOVSM, Joint Meritorious Unit Award, Navy Unit Commendation, Meritorious Unit Commendation X 2, and others (GWOT, GWOT Sea Service, Sea Service X 2, Expert Rifle and Pistol)

Hope this answers all questions you had...tried to follow format others were using.

Sweet package! Congratulations dude! Hopefully everyone else here is as lucky.