• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
cgoetz: I don't wanna sound gay or nothin, but Otto, you have a nice ass.

(my orgazmo camera man pic won't seem to load) :(

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
hey OttoWrote8 I just read your profile and after reading your interests you sound like a dud I could totally realate. I wanna clarify that there was no gayness meant in that statement.

Well I hope that out of all my interests, "Hot tubbing" wasn't the one you can relate to with me.. :eek:

Next time you want to throw out a possible homo-erotic comment, throw me a PM instead... at least that way you won't make it public and take me under the bus with ya... ;)

cgoetz

No dude let dude let me clear the air here I was just kiddin around. The interest I was talkin about was your interest in TV.... you know what this is beggining to sound more gay I'd better stop before people really start to get the wrong message. Just for clarification I'm not gay...not that there is anything wrong with that.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Yeah FMRAM just read your profile. We definately share something in common, we both suck at physics. I took it a few times and I still got one left. By the way what did you mean by ur last post?

He means, despite what you may think, you suck at writing.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
No dude let dude let me clear the air here I was just kiddin around. The interest I was talkin about was your interest in TV.... you know what this is beggining to sound more gay I'd better stop before people really start to get the wrong message. Just for clarification I'm not gay...not that there is anything wrong with that.

Dude, relax. We're all kidding around.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Picklesuit so how did the rest of your package look. Do you think that had something to do with it. By the way what do you plan on flyin?

I had ben shot down as a dirty civilian with some retired Navy references and above scores...I reapplied as an E-3 and an E-4, got in on the second try. I had finished 1st in A-school, had my Aircrew wings, and had pretty good reccomendations from some P-3 IP's from VP-30. My re-app as an E-4 had a great reccomendation from the skipper of VP-5, great guy, I really think his comments made the difference.

I have not been to an OCS board, but was at a command selection board. The take-away I had from the tank is that you have about 30 seconds for the room to look at your record. I think lots of guys have good grades, ASTB/OAR, etc. but that becomes numbers to the board (my opinion here) I think to really stand out to the presenter of your package you need some good reccomendations, and something that makes you stand out...that or just apply a bunch and they eventually give up (my approach :D)

There are a lot of good threads here about applying, spend a few days really combing through from the guys who made it in from the "street" as I have a little different background than you.

Oh, and I am in advanced (TC-12's) training to fly the P-3, hopefully followed by "The Ocho"

If they send me helo's now (especially to those crappy Sierra's ;) ), I'll have really pissed in someones Cheerio's.

And Otto does have a nice ass.:icon_tong

cgoetz

I know you guys were kidding. That was my attempt at humor, I know I guess I shouldn't quite my day job. You guys are cool.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Why thank you its so nice to have people truly honest to give you their opinion.

Fixed it.

Ya know... I'm a member of another forum where the rules are: you must capitalize, punctuate, and spell properly, and use proper grammar. I wish more sites had rules like that. :)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Allright, cgoetz, please remove OttoWrote8's enuts from your chin. That is all.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Yeah I bet ur no stranger to the bologna poney huh.

cgoetz attempt at humor is like Borat going to see the comedian.

"That suit is black-not."... "That suit is noooooooooot black".."That suit is black.................................not"

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Yeah I bet ur no stranger to the bologna poney huh.

I've seen your type before, easy to recognize. Luckily for you, it's the new Navy. Of course you're a wannabe so not so sure you even register in this thread or this site. However, in keeping with the tradition of callsigns, I know give you, a wannabe, your new AW callsign...SackLunch...or SL if you're into the brevity thing.