• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 06NOV/04DEC IWC PROBOARD

Ian NP

Someone posted the link to the relevant N3 site in one of the other IWC board threads.
Can you link this at-board list? I can’t seem to find it.

If anyone has it really, I’d appreciate a link. I’d love to know if I even made the board lol, but I did submit about 3 weeks in advance with no waivers.

Last edited:

slipshodraven

I am hesitant to share this as it is the site where both at-board lists and board results are posted, which could encourage the sharing of results outside of the proper channels. So I share this with the hope that prospective officers will have the sound judgment to handle this information with careful discretion. That means heeding the request in this pinned thread. Also, to be honest, I kind of wish I didn't know about this because I have been obsessively checking for the IWC results daily. That said, I fully understand the magnitude of how important this can be for many of us. Especially us enlisted Sailors.

Foremost, this requires Flankspeed Sharepoint access. So don't even bother if you don't have Flankspeed.
Navigate to the MYNAVYHR_NRC Sharepoint site. Go to the N3 Quick Link. Then N311 Documents > GENOFF BOARD RESULTS

At any rate, from what I can gather, the at-board list seems to be only somewhat accurate. There are multiple anecdotes on this forum about fleet applicants not being on the at-board list but having their packages go to board. My own correspondence with the OCM and Mr. Celestin back this up as well.

***Please do not message me about the specifics of at-board lists or results. I will not divulge anything beyond what is already in this post.***

Last edited:

fission

can anyone with the at board access let me know if my name is there. my recruiter has always been very vague. pm me if you can!

Just know that that list was last updated a few days before dec4th. My guy called and got confirmation the morning of the 4th that I was on the list, but I’m not on that at board list because of that discord in dates.