• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04 MAR 19 IWC BOARD

amarie

Nope! Did get a text from my OR saying that 113 folks applied INTEL first choice.

oh boy. Seems like a lot more on this board than in some of the recent ones :/ I hope we all get good news soon.

All I saw pop up on my phone was that "Sorry!" and my heart sank thinking results had come out and this was his savage way of saying I didn't make the cut. ?

lol omg. that would be a new level of savage.

amarie

I got a call from my recruiter

He said im selected for IP
I asked him if its just pro recommendation but he said no im selected and they are expecting me at OCS
He doesnt know details as of now for when I will go but congradulated me for making it

Just wanted to let you guys know should be getting results soon enough
Congratulations!!!!

exNavyOffRec

I got a call from my recruiter

He said im selected for IP
I asked him if its just pro recommendation but he said no im selected and they are expecting me at OCS
He doesnt know details as of now for when I will go but congradulated me for making it

Just wanted to let you guys know should be getting results soon enough

The board gives a professional recommendation (Pro-Y), when NRC issues a final selection letter that means they have reviewed your medical as well and then you are fully qualified to go to OCS.

The way things are done now it would be rare for a person to get a professional recommendation and not get a final selection letter.

You have what AD refer to as the first vote, the second vote is when you have the final select letter in hand.

aadame13

The board gives a professional recommendation (Pro-Y), when NRC issues a final selection letter that means they have reviewed your medical as well and then you are fully qualified to go to OCS.

The way things are done now it would be rare for a person to get a professional recommendation and not get a final selection letter.

You have what AD refer to as the first vote, the second vote is when you have the final select letter in hand.
Thank you Sir for clarification on my current standing for this application and selection process