• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04 MAR 19 IWC BOARD

Critical AnalysiZ

Wow! How many do you know so far? I left my command today without knowing anything unfortunately. I wonder if there's an order to how CoCs are informed?

exNavyOffRec

Lots of people selected this time around. Every fellow AD 1820 hopeful I know got selected.

"lots" can be very subjective, my dog has "lots" of leas, to some 5 is lots, to others 100 is lots, and for the longest time AD had a leg up on selections, so while you may see many getting picked up, there might be many other that are not AD that are not.

RFLKPTR

Yes sir, very subjective. By lots, I was referencing all the folks sounding off on this here board.

By every fellow AD 1820 hopeful, I mean three others, other than myself. :)

Nate8

No offense, but I don’t think that’s accurate since someone has already gotten a called that they were selected. Also, a friend of mine called one of the application processors at NRC and they said they board convened on time.
Yeah wow. Sorry to pass bad info but tuats what we were told last Wednesday and we were shocked. I got called to my CO’s office today and got told I was selected for CW though!