• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Nov2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Average Monke

A primate with internet access

Thanks for getting this party started! I was disappointed that they had to push back this board, but I'm still excited regardless. This will be my second attempt, after my first one in May. Hopefully a promotion to E-6, a slightly higher GPA, a Recommendation from a 2-star, an internship at NASA, and putting SNFO first on my preferences (only had SNA last time) is enough to get me there this time haha

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

Average Monke

Thanks for getting this party started! I was disappointed that they had to push back this board, but I'm still excited regardless. This will be my second attempt, after my first one in May. Hopefully a promotion to E-6, a slightly higher GPA, a Recommendation from a 2-star, an internship at NASA, and putting SNFO first on my preferences (only had SNA last time) is enough to get me there this time haha

Welcome, drinks are on your left and the dance floor is on the right! Let's get some pro-rec-y's!

exNavyOffRec

Did you retake the ASTB? If your scores were 7 or below for PFAR that will help the most in the competitive environment the SNA's are in.

Adding SNFO is good as they tend to be more open, it is probable that is what you would get picked up for.

budy363

Hello, looks like I'll be submitting to this board, glad to be here. Best of luck to everyone and hopefully we'll be seeing each other (relatively) soon. If anyone is in the greater NYC area, hmu and lets get some PT grind sessions going ;).

Average Monke

Looks like July board results are out! It's still early, but its looks like a lot of pro-rec-y's which is looks very promising for us. Early OCS dates too!

CC2224Clone

Really considering applying with my 7s after that insane August board result.
Plus most of them are leaving in the fall? So we’d probably leave Jan/Feb?