• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Zero Week and report date

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
pjxc415 said:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this question so decided to jack this thread. Sorry to those who may be offended.

Anyone getting commissioned in May find out their TBS class date yet? Or for that matter found out if they've picked up the aviation contract? My commissioning paperwork went in about 2 months ago and my aviation paperwork about a month ago. Still haven't heard anything (I'm an NROTC mid). What I did hear is that some Norwich guys that put in for the November class were just told they're going to the June class.

NROTC will typically pick up with the summer companies so thats not out of the ordinary...expect a wait though...

UORBulldog

date

I'm commissioning in May also, I've been told I won't get orders til a couple weeks prior so I'll let you know when I know. I've been told most likely Fox Co. In Nov. but possibly Echo too

pjxc415

pilot
i believe fox company is the september class and alpha company is the nov class.

echo company 1st inc 05 huh? I was golf first increment 05. pretty solid rivalry there.

jDUB

pjxc415 said:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this question so decided to jack this thread. Sorry to those who may be offended.

Anyone getting commissioned in May find out their TBS class date yet? Or for that matter found out if they've picked up the aviation contract? My commissioning paperwork went in about 2 months ago and my aviation paperwork about a month ago. Still haven't heard anything (I'm an NROTC mid). What I did hear is that some Norwich guys that put in for the November class were just told they're going to the June class.

Regarding your Flight Contract....you may not find out about that for a while. I commissioned in May 2005 and submitted my air contract in January 2005. I did get an affirmative on it until July, when I was already at TBS. On that same note, I thought I was going to have a long wait as well, and ended up starting with Delta in the middle of June.

(...and if you happen to notice I am still at TBS, now with Alpha due to a broken foot...:icon_rage )

pjxc415

pilot
jWAL said:
Regarding your Flight Contract....you may not find out about that for a while. I commissioned in May 2005 and submitted my air contract in January 2005. I did get an affirmative on it until July, when I was already at TBS. On that same note, I thought I was going to have a long wait as well, and ended up starting with Delta in the middle of June.

(...and if you happen to notice I am still at TBS, now with Alpha due to a broken foot...:icon_rage )

wow a 7 month turn around on your flight contract, that just flat out sucks. hqmc told our AMOI to get them down there asap, i just found out it went down today as opposed to a few weeks ago as i had originally thought. sorry about the broken foot. one of our guys that reported to alpha this past november got pushed back due to medical reasons and i think he's picking up soon. no fun. anyways, best of luck down there, if you're with alpha i guess you're more than half done now.

nickell

UORBulldog said:
I'm commissioning in May also, I've been told I won't get orders til a couple weeks prior so I'll let you know when I know. I've been told most likely Fox Co. In Nov. but possibly Echo too

I commission in May through PLC, just got my request for appointment back and it looks like I will be going to TBS January '07. Now what to do with the 7 or so months off....

ben

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
nickell said:
I commission in May through PLC, just got my request for appointment back and it looks like I will be going to TBS January '07. Now what to do with the 7 or so months off....

ben

try to get PTAD somewhere...anywhere really or money will start to get tight...it will also give you some good experiences...