• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your Occupation Before the Navy

Best job before the Navy??

• Transfer Pricing Services Consultant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Software Developer (3 titles launched)

• Pizza Delivery

• Walk Boat Driver/Tour Guide

• Roller Coaster Operator

• Starbucks "Vente" Vendor

• Cellphone/Insurance peddler

• Aeronautical Engineer of Helo persuasion

• Used Car Salesman (borderline thief)

• Bookbinder

• Total voters

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Server at Ruby Tuesdays (By I-10 on Pine Forest) , Stock Clerk at Albertson's (just up the road from Rubys), a lineman at a FBO in Orlando (an amazing job!) and a PR intern for the '04 presidential campaign. I stopped working when I got my NROTC scholarship and transferred to ERAU!

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
if he had said "gentlemen's establishment," that would've overtaken sorority "head houseboy" in the poll ranking.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Pizza delivery driver. Good money, but tough on a car.

Same here. Good tips, got me through school. Not a career of course but a colleg job. Down the road, went to visit the owner, very good guy. I had been at VRC-30 for about a year. Well, his delivery guy didn't show so I ended up delivering pizza's for him that day. I grew in up in that town so knew my way around. Navy pilot, pizza delivery guy for a day. Being a COD guy I was used to delivering things anyhow :)

MasterBates

You should have done a panic stop at each house.... Not the same, but probably close enough for government work.

I think the C-2B needs a "Pizza Cage" that automatically rotates as the COD comes to the deck to keep the pizza's local "gravity" pointing "down"...

Tie it into an ACLS system..

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
You should have done a panic stop at each house.... Not the same, but probably close enough for government work.

I think the C-2B needs a "Pizza Cage" that automatically rotates as the COD comes to the deck to keep the pizza's local "gravity" pointing "down"...

Tie it into an ACLS system..

The C-2B needs a pizza oven or warmer as well. We could keep it warm while keeping it from shifting as well.

FLY_USMC

pilot
I was in the aviation industry, the kind where anything past 30 degrees of bank is aerobatic.