• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your Occupation Before the Navy

Best job before the Navy??

• Transfer Pricing Services Consultant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Software Developer (3 titles launched)

• Pizza Delivery

• Walk Boat Driver/Tour Guide

• Roller Coaster Operator

• Starbucks "Vente" Vendor

• Cellphone/Insurance peddler

• Aeronautical Engineer of Helo persuasion

• Used Car Salesman (borderline thief)

• Bookbinder

• Total voters

Lawman

None
I can only fit so many into the space allocated AND the original question posed was best job you had, not all the jobs, but the thread has morphed to that it seems.

Well I already voted for Thief/Petty Criminal since I figured its the closest thing to what Im currently doing selling cars.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Why, yes!

Ah! a decendent of the Black Knight!!!

monty%20python%20and%20the%20holy%20grail.jpg

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
You know, we added the poll but you guys should know that when the referees are on the prowl no one believes what we do for a living. SO we end up telling the ladies that we are traveling shower curtain salesmen (those brochures from the red roof inn really help here) , or we introduce ourselves and Mike Rand and Chris McNally and say we are map guys, or we say that we work for Travelocity and test out hotel rooms for a living.

46Nomad

Shilling for a living

A smattering of my worthless endevours:

-cashier at a stand selling avocado's, white corn and strawberries
-janitor
-courier
-waiter
-hazy memories of frying stuff at Jack in the Box that I have mostly blocked out

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I wonder why no one has mentioned piano player in a whorehouse......too embarassed to admit they are: (take your pick)
BUMED
Air Force
Blackshoe

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
While it's not before I joined, I did work for Red Bull for two years while at USNA. That was primo, free Red Bull and got to fly all over the US to help promote events. :)

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
what label?

Time Bomb Recordings/Rebel Waltz Mgmt (out of Laguna Beach, CA). Mgmt firm for Social Distortion, Rancid, No Doubt, Offspring, amongst others. http://www.timebombrecordings.com/

Although, that was back in 1997 when I was there. I have no idea what they've been up to these days, although I did run into my old boss Jim Guerinot randomly at a Starbucks in Santa Monica last year. Was pretty weird.

Postal

pilot
Worked the 2-10 shift driving a front end loader at a compost plant while waiting to go to TBS. I was knee deep in sh!# on a daily basis. What else could a guy with a Psychology degree do besides fly jets for the Marine Corps?

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Time Bomb Recordings/Rebel Waltz Mgmt (out of Laguna Beach, CA). Mgmt firm for Social Distortion, Rancid, No Doubt, Offspring, amongst others. http://www.timebombrecordings.com/

Although, that was back in 1997 when I was there. I have no idea what they've been up to these days, although I did run into my old boss Jim Guerinot randomly at a Starbucks in Santa Monica last year. Was pretty weird.

Cool, you have a good band list. Sunny Day Real Estate is awesome (just to name one)...

Bullet

I'm trying to get in to the club, but right now I'm a sailing pro in the summertime and a minor pro ice hockey referee in the wintertime. I also dabble in theatre designing lighting and sound on the side.
I used to REF. was a level 3 USA ref with some junior time and got invited to the regionals, got some 5s on an eval from a pro who told me in 8 years he never gave a 5... lost the invite to camp because the politics of the New England region was too big.

Still miss it and kinda wish I had been a little more connected....:D