• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your major and career

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I was a Mechanical Engineering major for three semesters. I had a 1.8 GPA. I ended up with a degree in Business Administration.

AGonxAV8R

HAMPS
pilot
Ha, me too. That EE crap was hard. Got my degree in it though. Many a'semester where I had a 35 avg and somehow came out of it with a B. I have no idea how the grading system works around that place.

It is called a massive curve. I remember Aerodynamics with Dr Britcher (English guy)..... Holly hard tests, and they were OPEN BOOK. I got a 58 in his mid term.... And that was slightly above average.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
It is called a massive curve. I remember Aerodynamics with Dr Britcher (English guy)..... Holly hard tests, and they were OPEN BOOK. I got a 58 in his mid term.... And that was slightly above average.

Sounds like my Thermodynamics professor. Dude has his Phd from MIT and is unbelievably smart. Our first test, he no shit told us that the average grade would probably be in the upper fifties. Somehow I managed to hover around the average, but dear God, did I have to work my ass off in that class. I do contribute my love for thermodynamic systems and my Thermo skills to his class though. Great dude, ended writing me a LOR for OCS.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
<--- Computer Science major. I got winged. An Aerospace engineer friend of mine didn't. My advice falls in line with what the others have said. As Phrog so aptly put it, I majored in CS for a reason. That reason: All of my friends were doing it. It turned out to be a good idea.