• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You provide the caption...

jakeey426

schmuck.jpg

or

schmuck2.jpg

"If looks could kill!"

She looks just a wee bit upset...

NEW!- KY flavored warming massage gel...so good, it knocks the skank right off of a hook! Now available in sour apple!

Kickflip89

Below Ladder
None
Contributor
Colbert Report last night:

"I know he's sorry, and I can tell because his lip-bite index is off the charts!...Dear God, he's trying to swallow his own head in an act of contrition!"

Lawman

None
For 5 grand an hour her boobs better have magical powers. Im not talking about the magical "oohaah" of normal boobs Im talking rainbows with pots of gold under them arcing out of her cleavage.

This is still sorta better then any of those other hooker scandals you see. Like when Hugh Grant left Liz Hurley at home to go get a knob job from some toothless street urchin hooker. Thats like leaving your Corvette in the garage so you can drive a pacer.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Does anybody remember the Miller Lite "Bitter Beer Face" commercials?

MasterBates

Lawman, when you figure out how to parley BugLite and fries into sex with a hot chick...

Please share your secret with me.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Definitely hot, but no tail is worth 5K (or your career). One would think that being a governor and all, you could pull some pretty nice tail based on that alone. He should have taken a page out of Bill Clinton's playbook and ordered his state troopers to round up some chicks for him to play with.

Brett