• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You provide the caption...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
schmuck.jpg

"This is my O-Face...Oh, Oh, Oh..."

or

schmuck2.jpg

"If looks could kill!"

She looks just a wee bit upset...

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Wife thinking: Hmmm.......I wonder what I should buy first?

Spitzer: I think I just shat my pants.... I did, damn it.

Caption 2

Wife thinking: Hmm.....I wonder what I should buy first?

Spitzer: I knew I should have stuck with massage parlors.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Damn it! Everything was going to plan until I paid with my personal credit card...but I really need the frequent flier miles!

H20man

Drill baby drill!
1. "Today Gov. Spitzer introduced himself as the alien spokesman..."

2. WOW... That candy is really sour!

UMichfly

pilot
None
Spitzer: "Not only do I get caught using hookers, I lose my dentures too. Fvck Mondays"

Wife: "Alimony Cha-Ching!"

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
I read it was $4300 and that some of that went toward a credit for future services.

In addition to the 4 hours of professional services he was seeking, he also had to pay for a train ticket, cab fare to and from the hotel, her travel time and use of the mini-bar-- basically, hooker per diem. Not sure if the 4 hours included the time she was paid for travel, or if that was all for the "date".

What I always wonder is why the hell the wife goes and stands next to the podium. I understand the political importance, but I'd be hard-pressed to stand up there and look the appropriate combination of disheartened yet supportive.

Just once, I'd love to see one of these guys stand up there alone and say how sorry he is for embarrassing and his family and that they they are at home privately dealing with this.