• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You might be a redneck if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's not nice they barely know me usually it takes a lot longer for me to be hated. Seriously though the Civil War is over and people have moved all over this great country to the point that is jsut dont matter anymore. Hey I got an idea let's talk about flying I didnt get enough at work

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
squeeze said:
I'd appreciate it if you would stop implying that Texans refer to themselves as "Southerners," as few rarely do. We prefer not to be associated with those NASCAR-watching, watermelon-eating, cousin-kissing hicks. And we're all aware Texas was part of the confederacy... it's just that the vast majority of us got over that fact 140 years ago.

logo.jpg

Just to add onto that, the vast majority of Texans did not want to be part of the Confederacy either. I forget how exactly it happened, but when push came to shove, they were essentially forced into the Confederacy.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
bennett4362 said:
if i were cate, i'd have some witty comeback...alas, i have nothing.
You could probably start with some don't-ask-don't-tell comment about how the monkeys got there in the first place, and then take it from there. And for anyone who needs a little help, the going rate for witty comebacks, clever banter and snark is $15-18 per printed column inch, negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.