• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

You know it's a good day when...

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
You know it's a good day when you get orders to start flight school at NAS Pensacola! Quite possibly the best day at TBS yet, just for that reason. I just wanted to share my excitement with my fellow Airwarriors.

KBayDog

Shouldn't you be out locking on TMO or something right now?

Congrats, Mike - believe it or not, it gets better.

Much, much better.

FlyMikeFly

pilot
Contributor
Shouldn't you be out locking on TMO or something right now?

Congrats, Mike - believe it or not, it gets better.

Much, much better.

Funny you mentioned that. At the very moment I read your post, I was also filling out the TMO paperwork. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We had a couple of your phrog cohorts here Monday night for MAGTF night..."God's chariot" I think is how they referred to that ugly thing you fly! What's up with that?

KBayDog

We had a couple of your Phrog cohorts here Monday night for MAGTF night..."God's chariot" I think is how they referred to that ugly thing you fly! What's up with that?

Thou shall capitalize "Phrog."

Remind me to smite you at the earliest opportunity.

I demand satisfaction!

dustydog

pilot
You guys are getting me all misty eyed. I have heard things changed, not necessarily for the better, over the past year. Back in my day.....

DD

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
All I know is that my VT(HT)-6 on-wing is STILL THERE chain-smokin' like a mofo and LOVIN' the Las Cruces Det. :D ... Granted I've heard he's mellowing out a little now and just "grunts" and "double-clicks" his approval or disapproval...

Ahhh...the memories of "penatly Gs" on the first T-34 flight I didn't puke my guts out on (FAM 1).

~D

phrogpilot73

We had a couple of your phrog cohorts here Monday night for MAGTF night..."God's chariot" I think is how they referred to that beautiful thing you fly! What's up with that?
Fixed it for you.

Just out of curiosity, what squadron were they from? Please say it was a fleet/reserve squadron and not "The X"...

FlyMikeFly

pilot
Contributor
HMMT-204 I believe. But most of them were just captains here at TBS, it seems the majority of pilots here are phrug bubbas (sorry KBayDog...Phrog). I'm doomed for talking smack about your platform, surely I'll end up flying them for all of this! NO!