• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yet. Another. Hurricane.

snizo

Supply Officer
Thats what you get when you trade snowstorms from the north and earthquakes and deserts from the west for the sunny southern lifestyle. Storms that tear ass all over the south and put man in his place...

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I got out of West Palm Beach on the last flight this afternoon. Most of the airlines had already been delaying/cancelling their flights out of both there and Fort Lauderdale, and they actually shut the latter airport down for a while. At least, that's what a big group of pissed off passengers in Atlanta said, anyway.

TheFlyingMNM

Anyone know when Katrina's supposed to be done with and through? I have parents in New Orleans who want to fly back home on Sunday, and more importantly I want to report aka fly in to Pcola on Tuesday...does it look possible?

PS Bubba...I grew up in Puerto Rico, and it was bad everywhere in PR, not just Rosey (esp post-storm - no water or electricity for 9 days)! But Hugo was a b!tch of a storm...is Katrina supposed to get that bad? :confused: I wouldn't think so or at least hope not...