• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

YET ANOTHER F#$%ING PRK QUESTION.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaceman Spiff

Quick question, I understand the PRT needs to be taken prior to submitting the OCS packet. Does it matter how soon you do it?

Kris

vballindaytona

that sucks about the news michael, but what can ya do, sort of like my Jan ocs date, can't do shit about it. but it looks like yours exactly 3 months behind me, and ocs is....13 weeks....looks like we will be in pcola the same time.

Jonathan

Spaceman Spiff

quote:
It doesn't matter when you got to MEPS, before, after, during, they could care less, because in their eyes, you are DQ'd anyways UNTIL you get the waiver, so it doesn't matter. As for your pre-op vision, your doctor has that, I had to get copies of all my doctors stuff to include in my package, which will be sitting on some desk for the next 3 months, while my vision continues to stay at the 20/15 it's at right now, I love politics.

Sweetness, that's good news to me, just gotta get my a$$ in shape now.

Kris

Edited by - Spaceman Spiff on 04/24/2002 22:41:23

Status
Not open for further replies.