• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yellow Journalism

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
"It looked like he was comin' in for an air strike... at any time he coulda come in, dropped a bomb..."

That guys sounds like he knows what an air strike looks like... what a tool

I think it's funny they called the ANG about a Hornet

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
sigh_GONqxVsDrWBq.jpg

Really? Seriously? Wow.

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
I'll buy whoever was flying that VR route a beer. That is atrocious journalism. Oh my God, he could have dropped a bomb at any point, blah, blah, blah.

Yankee Uniform Tango
"It looked like he was comin' in for an air strike... at any time he coulda come in, dropped a bomb..."

I kinda wish he dropped one...on this guy.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Fucking self indulgent New Englander douchebag. These people (I'm painting with a very broad brush mind you) have nary a fucking clue about anything military.

Fog

Old RIOs never die: They just can't fast-erect
None
Contributor
I hope he was booming the folks in his hometown. I've done it and would wager that everyone who's worn the wings has thought about doing it. There's always a VR route somewhere that's close to home. Sometimes you just have to CNX your flight plan route and VFR it back to wherever you launched from - after wagging your wings at mom, pop & everyone in hometown USA.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Mr. Tom "Mullet" Mullen must be have been a FAC in a previous life. Where did he come up with the ....at 3000' comment. This dude sounds like the superior minded liberals in San Francisco (Chris Daly, link below) who each year tries to get SF Fleet Week cancelled via the "danger to the public" OPDEC theories. It's a bit demotivating to see folks like Tom tow the liberal media line, but hey- it's easy to find these folks these days. Break. Beer me.

Thank you CONNECTICUT!

quote ref: http://www.examiner.com/a-770217~Bill_to_halt_Blue_Angels_flyovers_will_have_to_wait.html

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
When did it become 'scary' to see a fighter flying overhead? It was always a really cool surprise/treat to see a military jet flying by.

Are people in CT really this wussy? Or do all their children want to grow up to be 'artists' and 'dancers' and 'politicians'?