• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yeeaahhh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaznups

Update:

Ok so I finally have come back home so I can totally complete my application...
So it was sent via Fed-Ex yesterday and the real wait begins!

jaz

Clarity comes when the confusion is gone.

WFU2USN

Good luck, Jaz!!

Duke sucks!

Maryland is alright!

Wake is better ;-)! If only it weren't for those timeouts being called when there were not any to be had....2001-2002 season.

:)Robin

jaznups

Thanx Robin...

Well all I can say is "It's a NEW DAY BABY" ... in my best Dick Vitale voice... ;-p
The season's on its way...

AND one of my friends just got into CEC! Whohoo there's hope! She's a year ahead of me in school so I'm proud of her... She's going to OCS Aug '04

Jaz

krocdawg

Hey.. we have nothing against Wake.. congrats on the bowl bid! We just have no love for UVA or Dookies.

Jaznups where do you go to school?

jaznups

I go to Dartmouth... way in the boonies of New Hampshire...
LOL!!

WFU2USN

kroc,

Nope, I can't stand UVA either - I lived in Charlottesville for 6 months and hated it...

Thanks for the congrats on the bowl bid (how in the world did that happen!?!) Ironically, I spend my freshman year of college, before enlisting in the Navy, at Oregon. The year I got admitted to the UO (Nov. 1992), Wake and Oregon played each other and I was like who the heck is Wake Forest?! And now that I've graduated from Wake...it's funny to me thta they're playing again 10 years later...

Stupid, but strange to me, I guess. :-P

jaznups

Hey yeah... winter's are "awesome" up here. If you like snow and cold! HAHAHA!
But I'm on break right now so I'm slightly colder than I would be up in the White Mountains of NH...
I live in Chicago which is proving to be the windy city :)

klostman

the happy dance!
I'm with ya jaz, one of the best times of the year. Much better than pro. Hey whats with all the duke comments? Comon', everybody in the ACC is jealous because nobody has program like Duke and nobody has a coach quite like coach k. Maryland? They finally won a title (deservingly) but, how many has Duke won? How many ACC championships? Comon'. Bottom line: Duke is one of the best all time college b-ball teams ever, them dukie haters must accept that. Now football, thats a different story.

krocdawg

Does Duke even have a football team?[:D]

Jaz, where are you from in Chicago? I'm heading to the NW Burbs tomorrow.

jaznups

LOL!!

Hey I know about Duke believe me... but if you're in a hardcore sports family like myself you would be sick of Duke also... Don't get me wrong coack K. is one of the best and I know it. He does an incredible recruiting job almost every year. It's just that my mother is the biggest Blue Devils fan. And let me tell you it has gotten out of control and at some point I decided I couldn't handle it anymore.
banghead_125.gif
I'm sick of hearing about DUKE! I mean c'mon it is like the Bulls in the 90's whenever there's a powerhouse for too long it gets redundant and boring!

Jaz

WFU2USN

Jaz,

Yes, Duke & Coach K are "that" good...we know it, but it doesn't mean we have to like them.
angel_125.gif

Merry Christmas!

xmas_125.gif

jaznups

HEY!!! I got in... just FYI! I've known for a bit but haven't been able to get to a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.