• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yeeaahhh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaznups

Thanx! John I'll use this even if I'm talking to myself!!
hahaha!

No I'll try to point some friends that I know are CEC over here...

Jaz

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

jaznups

Thanx!

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

jaznups

Let's see...

MY favorite time of the year is fast approaching and NO it isn't Christmas!!!

IT's almost time for College Basketball!!! Gear up this year is probably full of unpredictables! I have to watch the first couple of weeks before I can determine my teams for the year... But DOWN WITH THE BLUE DEVILS!!! LOL I'm just kidding... sort of

jaznups

Hey thanx I have to do something to entertain myself in this Section I just want to let people know that there are people interested in being CEC officers...

Or just me [:D]

jaznups

Some other kind... I'm general engineering and computer science/EE

jaznups

Well at least people are watching me talk to myself [:p]

kaiangel

How soon till you graduate? and what are the chances of getting into CEC? The only CEC officers that I have met were people who converted from SWO.

jaznups

If anyone's interested in the CEC check out the website:

www.cec.navy.mil

krocdawg

Duuuke??
Oh hell No.
Let's goooo Maryland
2002 Nat'l Basketball Champs
2001 ACC Football Champs [:D]

jaznups

I agree with you on the Duke comment!

WFU2USN

Jaz,

I spent 7 years as an enlisted Seabee. I know only a fraction of CEC Officers go to the Seabees, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Where did you go to school? If you loathe Duke so much, are you at an ACC school? Hehe...

Good luck!

IS2(SCW)

jaznups

Nope not going to an ACC college...
My mother has been a Coach K. Blue Devils fan for as long as I can remember...
Duke just irritates me I guess b/c of that...LOL!
I love my mother but grrrr I got sick of Duke winning MOST of the Time! ya know?
As you can see Men's NCAA Basketball is a serious topic in my household :-P

Well thanks for offering to answer some questions but right now all I can think is... when will I know? yes or no... But coolness did you like being a Seabee?

Jaz

Status
Not open for further replies.