• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Xmas Gift ideas! Air Warriors Side Winder Dart Blaster! $10 free shipping lol

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Got a chuckle out of this product I saw during a recent google search of mine for "air warriors"...

Need a last minute stocking stuffer, or you want to lay waste to those Department Heads that annoy you with their late Friday all officer meetings? I introduce the Air Warriors Side Winder Dart Blaster for the low price of $10 from Walmart with free shipping! lol

aw toy.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Air-Warriors-Side-Winder-Dart-Blaster/32899826

Note, no SNAs/SNFOs were hurt in the testing and development of this product. AWs forum is not connected in any with this product (I am sure I would get asked if I didn't say that).

Any of you have any good shopping gifts or ideas out there? I keep eyeing the latest GoPros.

John

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have a GoPro, which is a really great product that shoots amazing video, but it's kind of a novelty camera (attach to pets, bike or jeep, etc) since I mostly shoot video w/ my DSLR.