• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
What year did u graduate ..... I graduated in Dec. of 97. If you were there between 93 and 97 and went to any of the Schine or Underground parties ... I was probably DJing. I also ventured up there DJing after I graduated? Were u on South Campus? Ahhhhhh the memories!!

usmcnole

Marine SNA, Advanced, HT ?
Congrats Perchul!! I talked to you for a little while on AIM about a week ago. I knew you'd get in with that PFT. Congrats again and I look forward to seeing everyone that was selected there. If you're selected for OCC 184, I'll be the big meathead looking guy, about 6'3 230lbs. Trust me, I'll be one of the first ones singled out....I know I was when I was at Parris Island.

usmcnole

P.S.-By the way, my name is Greg, i'm from OSO Tallahassee, and I was selected for OCC 184. Don't ask about waivers (there were a lot of them). I'm prior enlisted, reservist for the past 4+ years.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
Oohrah Purcell!!! Good to see that you got in early. I hear Quantico is nice in the fall... I just moved into Stafford so I guess you and me will find out together!

Good luck at OCS! It does, in fact, suck ass, just remember that is by design. I've become acquainted with your desire to become a Marine Officer, and can tell you that for someone as motivated as yourself, OCS will be challenging, but you probably won't find it as bad as it has been built up.

Status
Not open for further replies.