• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Congratulations Perchul. I know you've been waiting and the anticipation was intense. Now it's time to show 'em what you got. Good Luck.

reapergm

Damn man!! I knew you were golden! Send some of the good luck, good news and good feeling this way!Congrats kid!

rocco

congrats perchul! i found out i'm in too for ground. you in brooklyn? anyone else in the NYC area that is going to 184?

Spin

SNA in Meridian
GREAT GOOGAMOONGAS .... I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!

I'm out of the Albany, NY OSO but I live in the NYC area (rocconj we gotta link up)

Here are my stats incase this helps anyone:

ASTB: OAR 51, 7,8,7

GPA: I'll leave this one out but it pretty much sucked - Syracuse U .. need I say more (hehe)

PFT: 277 run was 21:42 (first run was 11 seconds faster), maxed everything else

Waivers: the infamous age waiver (28 years old), drug waiver (smoked pot once), traffic violations waiver, tattoo waiver

References: I had like 12 or 13 but I don't know which ones or how many they submitted. I had previous employers, my flight instructors (one was a Navy Fighter Pilot), professors and dean of my college (not the entire University just my school within the University) and a letter from former Gov. of NY Mario Cuomo.

I was confident that I would get chosen but I am still kinda shocked. Especially with all of the age waiver rumors, I thought that was going to be my downfall. Needless to say I am EXTREMELY HAPPY AND NERVOUS AND EXCITED ......

To everyone who didn't make 184 ... it's just a matter of time till u do. If I can make it anyone can .......

Peace,

-Spin

Also ... if I can be of help to ANYONE feel free to hit me up.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Syracuse was 4 of the best years of my life ... but it was a party school and I was a DJ so I was at ALLLLLLL the parties. Still managed to do ok but could hae done better. I was in Crouse VPA ..... Setnor School of music. Did u go to SU???

Status
Not open for further replies.