• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Worth the Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goliath112

hey cuculeis, hey man you're in Nas Brunswick?
I was there too. From 99-02. cool man.

have I got a long way to run...

Hartman

cuculeis,

What's up, man? You're the sixth person on this forum (including myself) who's reporting on 10/26/02. Here are the names of the other four:

Mark
SaraCoffman
Patmack18
cjimenez

See you next month.

Raf

Jonathan,

Looks we're together in the 25 Jan 02 OCS class!! I'll be coming from Cincinnati. Have you heard from anyone else in our class?

Jared

cuculeis

hey hartman,
good to hear that your going. very excited!! is everyone you mentioned going for pilot or nfo? cuculeis.

Hartman

Ken,

So sorry to leave you off the list. That makes seven of us! If we all get down there early enough we'll have to throw a massive party at Pat's house!

hobe

Hey Folks, Looks like I'm #8, Just got the good news a couple days ago about 10/26 being the day. Didn't know about this forum until Pat sent me a message on the flightinfo board. Anyways, I'm trying to push back my date because of some problems here at home. Wish that wasn't the case but we'll see what happens.

ghost_ttu

holy smoking cow!!!! When did you get accepted to SNA hobe? That is just a really soon date is why my reaction is so ummm animated....

tali264

welcome to the board!! What did your recruiter say when you requested to push back your date? If you wait until May, then I'll be there
icon_smile.gif

ghost_ttu

Ok, I HAVE a solution for you hobe (I put much thought in this). Call them and tell them there is an application coming next Monday (should be there Tuesday) They will of course be approving this application for SNA. (you with me so far?) Tell them that you will take the date they assign me and I will take your date. I'm glad I could be there for you hobe!

ghost_ttu

I don't see anything wrong with my plan....it shows that I'm willing to help someone out and take one for the team. Is that officer material or what? Not to mention that I'm stubborn and persistant. They are either gonna give me an SNA slot, or they will send me a birthday card for my 27th with a note that says to leave them alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.