• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Worth the Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

meb6385

I just recieved word that I've been selected! It's been a long 4 month wait trying to get a waiver for the time I used an inhaler in elementary school, but it's well worth the wait! I'm going to OCS in January, I'll be swearing in on monday, so more details then!

mike

JTP

What were your stats like? I just sent my package in on Wed., getting nervous. Selected for SNA?

GO DAWGS!!

cman

Congrats Mike. I know you have to be feeling pretty good right now.

I'm also currious about your stats if you don't mind my asking. My package is going down in the next few weeks and I'm wondering what the board is looking for right now.

Best of luck in P-Cola,
Chris

meb6385

I'm fresh from my swearing in...To tell the truth I nor my recruiters have any idea how I lucked out and got a January OCS date, but I'm going on January 15, 2003, selected for SNA. I had a 3.1 in Industrial Engineering at Texas A&M, a 55 OAR, 85 pushups, 105 situps, and a 10:20 1.5 mile. I'm 23 now, my birthday is July 13, 1979. I don't know how much the requirements have changed, but the recruiters told me I was lucky to have submitted months ago, because some of the stuff is really tough now.

Hey, anybody in the January 15 OCS class?

mike

ghost_ttu

You are really lucky, but congrats. But you do have really good stats, so I have no doubt you would have got a slot, I think you are really lucky to get your Jan. slot.

meb6385

Jonathan,

That's cool, I'll be leaving from houston, too bad we aren't the same exact class, it would definitely help to get to spend time together before hand. Anyway, what's your e-mail?

Mike

mike

cuculeis

just got selected! i found out in just 4 days and my OCS date is 26 OCT. Anybody out there going around that timeframe? if so, drop me a line at cuculeis@yahoo.com it sure would be nice to know someone before i got there....

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
quote:
just got selected! i found out in just 4 days and my OCS date is 26 OCT. Anybody out there going around that timeframe? if so, drop me a line at cuculeis@yahoo.com it sure would be nice to know someone before i got there....

2002 or 2003?

Don't sweat the small stuff!

ghost_ttu

cerculeis that is awesome! When did you apply and what position did you get picked up? If you want to give your stats that would be great as well.

Rayman

Cuculeis,

Wow!!!! How come that your application got in so fast? Amazing!
Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS! I envy you man.

rayman

cuculeis

thanks guys. well i put my package in on the 5th of september and found out the morning of the 9th of sep. that quick! i put in for NFO.
got it no problem...my OCS class date is 26 OCT 2002. just over a month away! but i must say that i really do think they can evaluate active duty enlisted sailors alot easier. as for my stats:
oar 46
fofar 5
fobi 3
aqr 5
push ups 120
situps 85
run low 11 minutes (they ask to see the last 3)
GPA 3.97
i had 2 0-5'S (CAPTAINS) AND 2 0-4'S (COMMANDERS)do my recommendations so that went along way...i gotta tell you guys, i really do agree alot with the others that say if you want to submit, go ahead...why wait? it may get worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.