• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"Women of CVN76" Get's Skipper called to Washington

Flying Low

Yea sure or Yes Sir?
pilot
Contributor
Sh!@#ts really gonna hit the fan if they investigate, and find out it was the command PH making the videos during working hours, while using government equipment.

If the PH didn't make any money from it then probably not a big deal. It is just considered training.

SnipeDude

Cleveland Brown Fan
I must confess that I agree with Norman Polmar on this one......

Yeah, Nukes are paranoid big time!!! When I was at Nuke School everything was classified including Algebra (which the Arabs developed I might add) and Basic Machinery (i.e. this is a hammer and this is a wrench).

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
It had to be an officer... MSNBC just uses "airman" to mean aviation type. Wasn't it the same O-4 that transferred from VAW-116? Perhaps I'm far off, I haven't seen the video in it's entirety.

fudog50

Hey! I can't even see it!

Most ships ban youtube, you get the "big red hand". Whoever posted it from 76 had to have done it from offship. It's a bandwidth thing.

I guess shore pogues get to have all the fun!

Frickin landlubbers anyway! :)

phrogpilot73

Yeah, Nukes are paranoid big time!!! When I was at Nuke School everything was classified including Algebra (which the Arabs developed I might add) and Basic Machinery (i.e. this is a hammer and this is a wrench).
So did you just commit a security violation? ;)

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am the MORAL suppression team. I work with my partners Jack, Jim, and Yaeger.

You mean Morale?

It's Jäger, unless you are buddies with this guy......

Chuck_Yeager.jpg

Lawman

None
It's Jäger, unless you are buddies with this guy......

Chuck_Yeager.jpg

That man has no "buddies" just people he allows to follow him around and tell him how great he is.

After meeting the man twice, Ive never met somebody so in love with his own legend.

GroundPounder

Take this for what its worth, considering my background in the Army vice being an aviator, but I agree with lawman. When Burt Rutan and his copliot made the first round the world unrefuled flight his quote was something to the effect that it was not a big deal, all you had to do was build a plane with a big enough gas tank. Well, thats what they did, they built the plane themselves and took the risk to make the attempt. He is an egomanic. In contrast Bob Hoover who is as accomplished as he is, is the exact opposite.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wonder if the CO is getting dragged to DC for this one....

The horror.......

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
yeah, some of those guys could 'dance' a little too well...