• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winter Sibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hahha the cheese eater!

Wait a second, you aren't on IM...are you pulling SDO again?

Crowbar

None
Yeah, I remember Winter Sibs. I also remember getting one of my wisdom teeth yanked before the anesthetic took effect.

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
Wintersibs and collegeguy were hilarious!!!! Too bad no one could figure out who they were.... or did they?

D_mac05

Foxtrot Driver
pilot
He was the guy that thought he was the sh!t. He acted like his IQ was a 7, and thought we was going to be an Ace. His acting role was a college student that didn't know if he wanted to go Marines or Navy Pilot, and got a tattoo with Gold Wings, even though he didn't know if he was going to apply for Navy though. Hilarious to say the least. There's more to this story. Some members on the board thought he was an IP messing with Primary guys.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
ah i remember winter sibs (couldnt spell worth a mother loving crap) and collegeguy (wow i just sat waiting for the whirlwind in the thorntree for that one).

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
vegita1220 said:
What happened to GunsVF-103 or whatever?

That guy was the funny SHEE-IT! And his website was awesome!

He was truly the greatest of all the members mentioned. Don't make fun of him though or he'll send some 20 mike mike at you...because that's the only damn thing he could say. The kid was a tool, the Cheat gives him worst place.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
holy god was i asleep during that gunsvf whatever guy? dang i mustve been studying

Status
Not open for further replies.