• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winter Sibs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowbar

None
He came in all throwing some lingo around, crap like "I wish I had an ACM handle on my desk" and "I'm just kidding, Paddles, I got a lot of love for you for what you've done for me". Turns out he was just 16 or 17 but had this entire Naval career (pretend of course) from USNA up to being an LSO and a Top Gun honor grad and so many simulated air to air kills, including but not limited to "Captain Pete 'Maverick" Mitchell"!
Yeah, I read it all because I was amazed at the effort put into something that was all make believe. I'm by no means what you might call "cool" but at least my hobbies are real: drumming, off roading, building things, camping...

kevin

nikki's been flirting with marines and the desert for the last year.....and what do you get from nikki + marine + desert = married nikki. nikki, does this mean you wont be beating up any more air force boys, or will you two just tag team now?

Nikki

Silly, silly, silly....I still beat them (dirty mind kev). Yes, I got married to a friend I have known for a few years now. He is stationed at camp pendleton 4,000 miles from me..eek . He is back in Iraq till November. How has everyone here been?? I see Sibs really left an impression or uh..a dent at air warriors..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.