• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, yesterday I finally got my wings, almost 3 years since I got commissioned. For you guys still in training... best feeling ever and best day of my life. What a day.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Congrats man, must feel like a hell of an accomplishment. Mine are only 3 weeks away and I can hardly wait.

KBayDog

Wow Fly, you've got your Wings! Just think - no more studying, EVER!!! ;)

Edit: Yes, of course I am kidding.

B

Blutonski816

Hey, Fly... I'm assuming since you were winged on St. Patty's day, you must've gottten hammered twice over, eh??

HueyCobra8151

pilot
This guy just got his wings too...

birdman.jpg

CONGRATS!

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
O'kay, just one more time. Congratulations. But that is it. I'm done congratulating you for at least 6 months. I mean really, 3 threads? CQ, Rhino's and now Wings?! No wonder you've got 3,034,765,345 posts.

All kidding aside, Congrats on the wings, enjoy Lemoore, and welcome to the club.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bz!

Congrats indeed....3 years?...you ought to get a special patch for that! Glad to see mods got your wings "awarded" here as well.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Congrats.:)

I'm surprised A4s isn't here expounding the benefits of sqeezing limes yet, but then again I doubt you need an excuse to squeeze said limes, Fly.:D Congrats.