• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Wings Of Gold... Finally

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Friday July 27th, 2007 was a sweet day!! Got those golden wings pinned on my chest by my hot wife. And now I'm on leave for 2-3 weeks.....very nice.

Selected Harriers West Coast........ATTACK!!!!!!

Now someone please give me my wings over my Avatar. :D

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Congrats bro.

Your Brain:
AIR_F-18C_Hornet_lg.jpg

Drugs:
ch-46_020307-n-5067k-001.jpg

Your Brain On Drugs:
av-8_1.jpg

*No disrespect to you Phrog guys...

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
congrat! you are now officially my role model along with all other jet guys. harriers... must be nice. i first saw harriers in a movie called "true-lies" with our cali governator. sweet deal.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Perhaps a somewhat "unnatural" way to fly when you think about it ... and I'm not talkin' HELO's or 747's :D.... but CONGRATS for moving into the earth moving community.

Stay safe, younger Bruddah

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Thanks for all the congrats from everyone! I'm stoked to start flying the fleet jets and "drop some" for uncle sam.

Hey Rand....My only hope is to one day be half the pilot, officer, and asshole as you are. Good times bro.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
.....I hope you can be half the ...pilot....that I am. ...
Wait a minute .... STOP THE TAPE !!!! .... and puhleeeeease 'squeeeeeeeeze me, BUT isn't Retro-Rand only "half" a pilot, by definition .... i.e., his two sets of Wings are offered in evidence .... :D