• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winging Watch

Sub King

It's a huge geek watch.......but it gives you something to mess around with when you're bored. (i.e. The millionth safety standown/ORM lecture) It's got a baro-altimeter/thermometer/compass/ and a bunch of other useless stuff while still looking pretty sharp.

Attachments

• tissot2.jpg
    tissot2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 55

Ribida

I think i'm going to go with the T-Touch. Not too much cramed on the face, but a lot of features that could be fun (but rarely used) and the few features that I really want (time zone and alarm).

I'm going to find a local store to try on stainless and titanium bands, the regular titanium looks a bit more informal with the brushed look. I like the shiny appearance of the polished titanium, but it seems like scratches will build up quickly and easily noticed. Does anyone on here have a polished titanium watch to advise?

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Does anyone on here have a polished titanium watch to advise?

I have a watch with a titanium case, and it does scratch relatively easy (no more so than stainless it seems). The watch repair shop I use made it look like new with very little work. I imagine the bracelet would be a slightly different story though.