• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winged!!!!!!!!!

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Too bad I left JAX a day ago.. Could have crashed your party!

Congrats, and the 1st round is on Zippy!

Oh Zippy bought the 1st round alright. HA! You missed one hell of a night MasterB. Lots of handshaking, trays of drinks coming outta no where, lots of head turning from the females, and lots of trips to the head. Awesome time last night. Still recovering ;)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome to the "Dual Anchor Master Race"

Congratulations and Fly Safe.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fezz- for all of us wannabe NFOs how long between API start and winging?

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Fvck dude... and how long after me did you start???? Friggin VP...

BTW... congrats.

HAHA! Thanks brotha. I think i classed up VT-10 like 1 or 2 months after you. I was class 0637. Anyways, hows -86 treating ya? Stay safe and fly fast yo.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
HAHA! Thanks brotha. I think i classed up VT-10 like 1 or 2 months after you. I was class 0637. Anyways, hows -86 treating ya? Stay safe and fly fast yo.

Damn, just 3 classes ahead of me and I have at least 8 months left.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None

So far so good... wings by the end of July if I go Prowlers (which is what I want... knock on wood)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Lets not degrade/demote Fezz'z winging thread to meet the needs of an attention whore.

Good Job Fezz.

Concur. Off-topic posts removed.

Brett