• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winged!!!!!!!!!

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Just wanted to inform the greatful contributors of Airwarriors that I got Winged today! It still feels surreal. Although I am a bit tipsy, I just want to thank everyone for their support, advice, sea stories, and words of wisdom in helping me complete the path to becoming a Naval Flight Officer. Words cant express how grateful I am to be a part of such a unique group of the finest aviators in the United States Navy.

To the studs still in the pipeline, NEVER GIVE UP. This had to be the most difficult training I have ever gone through. But when the going gets tough, remind yourself that you will be part of an exclusive club that only allows the best. And once youre in, youre welcomed with open arms. Work hard, play harder. It will surely pay off. Believe me friends, you will get through if you really want it. DO NOT give up.

Again, thanks to everyone for everything and God Bless. Maraming salamat!!

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Fvck dude... and how long after me did you start???? Friggin VP...

BTW... congrats.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
...and Congrats on sporting your wings on AW...they look extra shiney!