• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Winged...

ThetaChi

pilot
Hey all... just had my last flight today and got those sweet wings! I want to thank all of you that helped me out through posts and pm's during the last couple of years!!

...super pumped
Brian

(Frumby, sir, hopefully I will see you at the winging party in corpus... [no goats allowed]):D

Congrats Dude.....

goat-pee-glacier-picture.jpg

tlord82

pilot
Selected today....got Hornets out of Miramar!
BTW, how do we get the wings under our name?

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Go to your user checkpoint, look on the left hand column, all the way down for group memberships (under Miscellaneous), click that link and there you go.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Go to your user checkpoint, look on the left hand column, all the way down for group memberships (under Miscellaneous), click that link and there you go.

Apparently, Raptor has been dreaming about and practicing that series of mouse clicks since age 12. :D

Brett

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Congratulations! Unfortunately, I couldn't make the winging! Ahhh the Goat! Just another fine story to be told among aviators. By the way, I like the modified "Boat" er I mean "Goat" patch!! Congratulations.
Semper Fly, Frumby

MongoUSMC

pilot
Brian is headed out west so he won't be able to post for a bit, he got 18's with the Rag in Lemoore and then Beaufort...His counterpart in class 0619 finally finished up and got Harriers so the Brian and Mongo show got split up for good after a year and a half run.

Remember Slag
"You are the WORST student Naval aviator I have ever seen"

BrianUSMC

A closed mouth gathers no feet.
pilot
alright alright! yes the mongo info is accurate... '18s Beaufort with Lemoore FRS. I am out here in Lemoore now and it really isn't nearly as bad a everyone had made it out to be... maybe the year in Kingsville has made the grass look greener everywhere else... ;)